From Our Blog
Chief Operating Officer located in Chattanooga, TN
Handler & Associates wants to share a retained search we are launching for a COO search located in Chattanooga, TN. We believe the ideal candidate is part of our Handler Network and below are the position criteria.
- Specifically, we seek a candidate with a minimum of eight (8) years in an operations leadership role with progressively increasing responsibility and five (5) years in a senior management role with a route-based business of similar size or division leader of a larger route-based organization.
- The ideal candidate must have a strong operational background, be versatile, proactive and client-service oriented with a strong desire to drive results and develop staff. She/he must be an inspirational leader with good business acumen and understand how to navigate in an entrepreneurial environment with multiple stakeholders. Senior leader responsibility for the operational aspects of a business with a large staff of 400-1000 people.
- An undergraduate degree in Business (or related field) is required; MBA is preferred.
We have developed specific next steps below, should you want to learn more.
- Learn more about the COO role. Listen to this audio file with specifics about the position.
- Qualified and interested. Listen to audio file. Submit referral or resume via email with suggested interest in learning more. And schedule a call with our Laura Lloyd, Partner.
- Not qualified or interested, but would like to update us on your career or learn more about the search because you may have some referrals. Click Here to schedule a call with Laura Lloyd, Partner with Handler & Associates