From Our Blog
Confidential Search Announcement: Vice President of Sales
Handler & Associates is excited to share two retained searches we are launching for a “V.P. of Sales” – one located in San Francisco and one located in Texas (Dallas or Houston). Our client is a national B2B firm with an exciting growth strategy via revenue and acquisitions. It is privately-held and large enough to be a leader in the legal field while small enough to be nimble and transformational.
We seek a sales executive to lead a regional team and believe the ideal candidate is part of our Handler Network; below are the role criteria.
Specifically, we seek a candidate with
- 8 years of selling in legal/professional services industry
- Minimum of 2-3 years of managing a team
- Experience in “activity-based” sales process, willingness to hold team accountable
- 50% travel-not a desk job
- Inspirational Leader-Someone who is ready to thrive in a dynamic sales culture
We hope you will like to learn more about this exciting career opportunity by following the steps below.
- Not qualified or interested, but would like to update us on your career or learn more about the search because you may have some referrals. Click Here to schedule a call with our Search Administrator, Tammy McElroy.
- Learn more about the V.P. of Sales role. Listen to this audio file with specifics about the position.
- Qualified and interested. Listen to audio file, submit your resume or make a referral, and schedule a call with our Search Administrator.
Handler & Associates looks forward to hearing back from you!Contact us for a free consultation and search proposal.