From Our Blog
Handler & Associates - Now Hiring for a Search Administrator!
About Handler & Associates
Handler & Associates, founded in 1977, is a retained executive search and talent firm based in Atlanta, GA. We are proudly celebrating our 40th anniversary partnering with our great clients to find great leaders.
We are a boutique search practice focused on sourcing and evaluating executive and director level leadership talent for our clients. Our track record of success has enabled us to become one of the most admired executive search firms in the Southeast. We offer a culture of high-energy, support, and positivity and hold one another in the highest regard.
- We know that our work dramatically changes the career paths of our candidates
- We identify leaders that make meaningful impacts on their organizations
- We are committed to refining our professional skills and work culture needed for success
At Handler & Associates, we define ourselves by our corporate values and we seek a candidate ready to work in a unique culture in today’s world. Join us and embrace a career with excellence, partnership, accountability and enthusiasm!
The Search Administrator is responsible for providing administrative skills and talent needed to grow a retained search practice that consists of multiple clients, multiple candidates, and multiple hiring managers. The Search Administrator will work through successful Handler processes to support the Handler Partner in a way that demonstrates excellence in all matters. The position will play a vital role in growing the practice by delivering consistent and extraordinary business development activities. We offer flexible work hours – about 20 hours / week. Your home is your office and you will also work at our offices in Roswell and Vinings.
Specifically, we seek candidates with:
- College degree from accredited educational institution, preferred not required
- 3-5 years of executive office management / similar professional or administrative work experience
- Excellent technical / computer skills in Microsoft Office and ability to quickly learn proprietary programs
- Professional presence both in speaking and writing
- Recruiting or HR background a plus, not a requirement
- Not qualified or interested, but would like to update us on your career or learn more about the search because you may have some referrals. Click Here to schedule a call with our Managing Partner Eric Handler.
- Learn more about the Search Administrator role. Listen to this audio file with specifics about the position.
- Qualified and interested. Listen to audio file, submit referral or resume and schedule a call with our Executive Search Consultant Laura Lloyd.
We look forward to hearing back from you!Contact us for a free consultation and search proposal.