Handler Announces Chief Financial Officer Search
ATLANTA, GA – August 10, 2021 – We are pleased to announce Handler’s launch of an executive search for a Chief Financial Officer for Halocarbon, located in Peachtree Corners, Georgia.
We seek a leader worth following, the CFO is a senior leadership position and will lead the finance and accounting process through growth opportunities and will be a top-ranking financial officer of the organization. Below are the position criteria.
Specifically, we seek a candidate with a minimum of 8-15 years of demonstrated experience in managerial accounting (preferably with experience in manufacturing and/or chemicals or specialty chemicals).
Additional skills include:
- Previous experience leading a company and/or division of similar size (less than 200 employees) with responsibility for the finance/accounting aspects of a business with requirements both as a hands-on and strategic leader, must enjoy doing both
- Certified Public Accountant certification is required
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance, MBA preferred
We have developed specific next steps below, should you want to learn more.
- Interested in learning more, click here for an audio file.
- To learn more about Halocarbon, visit their website.
- Qualified and interested. Listen and Learn about the search here, Submit a confidential referral or resume to Nadine.Walley@handler.com and schedule a call with our search consultant.
We look forward to hearing from you!