Handler announces Director, Health & Welfare Benefits search.
ATLANTA, GA. – September 2, 2021 – We are pleased to announce Handler’s launch of an executive search for Genuine Parts Company to hire a Director, Health & Welfare Benefits.
We seek a leader worth following. The Director, Health and Welfare Benefits role is a leadership position, responsible for planning, designing, and implementing comprehensive health and welfare benefits plans, including researching industry and market best practices. The Director, Health & Welfare Benefits will also oversee existing plans and policies and monitor performance of provider and third-party relationships. This position ensures all programs support the organization’s strategic objectives, are competitive, cost effective and in compliance with legal requirements.
The ideal candidate possesses 7+ years of broad and progressive experience designing and managing employee benefits, with a minimum of 4 years in leadership roles. We seek a leader that has led an operation of at least 10,000 people with a demonstrated track record of innovating and evolving benefit plan design and administration. Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to organize and present ideas via excellent presentation skills, MS Office experience. Strong influencing talent and executive presence.
Additional skills include:
- Finally, we seek a person experienced with due diligence, mergers and acquisitions, Sarbanes-Oxley, ACA, ERISA regulations, and other organizational change and regulatory requirements.
- Education Requirement — Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field required, Masters of Business (MBA), preferred.
- Learn more about GPC’s Director, Health and Welfare Benefits Listen to this audio file with specifics about the position
- Qualified and interested. Listen to audio file, submit referral or resume via email with suggested interest in learning more. And schedule a call with Handler Search Consultant Alissa Hawkins
- Refer a Colleague / Learn about the search because you may have referrals. Schedule a call with Handler Search Consultant Alissa Hawkins.
We look forward to hearing from you.