Handler Announces Esquire Deposition Solutions Director of Complex Litigation search
ATLANTA, GA. –March 15 , 2021
ATLANTA, GA. — Handler is pleased to announce the launch of a Director Complex Litigation search located in Chicago, IL for one of its finest clients, Esquire Deposition Solutions LLC. We believe the ideal candidate is part of our Handler Network and that’s why we wanted to share some additional information with you. In July, 2021 two additional locations have been added to include Los Angeles, CA and San Francisco, CA.
The Director of Complex Litigation will drive revenue growth in a specific sales Region (East/West) with the primary responsibility to identify, drive activity toward and win large case opportunities. She/he will need to build and expand on current strategic partnerships to drive collaboration for identification of complex cases. She/he will be directly responsible for revenue growth in the assigned Region. Successful collaboration is required with the territory Client Executive Teams to build upon existing relationships but more important is the ability to hunt and grow new large case opportunities.
Additional job duties include:
- Identify large complex cases for new opportunities to grow revenue in an assigned Region or markets
- Successful at hunting and securing net new opportunities
- Maximize and grow existing relationships to earn the opportunity to bid on large cases
- Achieve revenue growth targets and meet or exceed established KPI metrics using designated sales enablement tools
- Align sales strategy to the defined Esquire five pillars
- Meet and exceed established individual performance metrics and objectives through strategic and consultative selling techniques
Additional requirements include:
- 5+ years in the litigation market
- 5 years of sales experience strongly preferred; experience selling into the legal business to business industry
- Subject matter expert in complex litigation and the litigation discovery process
- This role requires established relationships with Litigation Attorneys in AMLAW 100 Firms
We invite you to learn more about Esquire by visiting: https://www.esquiresolutions.com/
Apply online at: https://www.esquiresolutions.com/about-us/careers/ or contact Tammy McElroy, Search Consultant to learn more about the opportunity at 404-496-5919 or via email at Tammy.McElroy@handler.com
We look forward to hearing from you!