Handler Announces NAPA VP Category Management-Wholesale Search
ATLANTA, GA. – June 29, 2021
We are pleased to announce Handler’s launch of an executive search for Genuine Parts Company’s “US Automotive Group” to hire a VP, Category Management – Wholesale. Many know this company under its popular “NAPA” brand.
We seek a leader worth following. The VP, Category Management – Wholesale role is a senior leadership position, driving sales and profitability growth across a wide variety of product categories, via a team of Category Managers and Category Directors ensuring an optimal mix of financial, operational, and customer outcomes with clearly defined KPIs.
The ideal candidate possesses 10+ years in a category management career with at least 5 years as a senior leader of category teams. We seek a nationally recognized expert in category management known as a true merchant. This exceptional leader should have a proven track record of driving incomparable team morale and productivity across a number of teams throughout their career. Additionally, this candidate will have proven financial and commercial acumen, with exceptional analytical capabilities that leverage data to support decision making.
Additional skills include:
- We seek a person with a thorough technical understanding of digital platforms that contribute to a best in class omni-channel approach across both B2C and B2B sales channels.
- Education Requirement — Bachelor’s degree in Business required, Masters of Business (MBA), preferred
- Listen to our audio file to learn more about the role:
- Qualified and interested. And schedule a call with Handler Search Consultant Alissa Hawkins.
- Refer a Colleague / Learn about the search because you may have referrals: Contact : Alissa Hawkins at 770-974-3598 or Alissa.Hawkins@handler.com
We look forward to hearing from you.