Handler Announces Talent Development Director Search
ATLANTA, GA. – November 8, 2021
Handler announces the launch of an executive search for Genuine Parts Company (GPC) to hire a newly created role of Talent Development Director. This dynamic professional will play a pivotal role in building the global Talent Management Strategy through Genuine Parts Company’s transformation and providing opportunities for employees to enhance their leadership skills through formal and informal methods.
We seek a highly motivated and ambitious individual who has 7+ years in Talent Development or related area of human resources including experience in developing talent development strategies/ executing projects across all levels of a large enterprise.
Specifically, we seek a candidate who has the following:
- Experience building seamless partnerships with vendors, managing timelines for simultaneous projects, and collaborating across departments and subsidiaries
- Ability to successfully execute training programs across all levels of the business
- Strong analytical and project management skills with proven ability to design clear processes and a detail-oriented, yet flexible approach to problem-solving
The educational requirement is a four-year degree, preferably in Human Resources or business-related degree field
- Learn more about GPC’s Talent Development Director role, listen to the below audio:
- Qualified and interested. Listen to above audio file, submit referral or resume to Nadine.Walley@handler.com
- Refer a Colleague / Learn about the search because you may have referrals. Please Call/Email Search Consultant Nadine Walley at 770.805.5006 or Nadine.Walley@handler.com
We look forward to hearing from you!