About the Role:
The Research Consultant will play an essential role in the success of our clients by creating a strong candidate pipeline strategy for all Handler clients through indirect and direct candidate sourcing/name generation and proactive development of talent pools. This role will impact pipelines more efficiently and effectively to help achieve search excellence to meet or exceed search metrics. He/She will contribute to the overall success of the firm through excellent candidate and client interaction, demonstrating the highest level of ethical behavior and personal integrity with a positive and proactive communication style with colleagues across the business.
This role is remote, local to Atlanta.
Professional qualities required for this role:
- 2+ years superior research/name-generation experience
- 2+ years developing and executing sourcing methodologies, including market mapping, recruitment strategies, and best practice research methods
- 1+ year of Applicant Tracking System experience (Bullhorn experience a plus)
- 1+ year of client facing experience with demonstrated executive presence and communication skills
Personal qualities required for this role:
- Enthusiasm – This should be apparent with every interaction and others feel it and as a result, enjoy being around that person because of it, instills a positive energy in those he/she leads and influences
- Partnership – Others have appreciated and valued working with you, they know you have their best interest in mind and enjoy serving you because you first serve them
- Excellence – A consistent desire to improve both personally and professionally, emotionally aware with “feedback as the fuel to success” as you seek to improve and grow as a leader worth following
- Accountability – Ability to easily create trust-based relationships because you do what you say and don’t waiver from your word
- Driven – A desire to build upon a career, you understand the opportunity in front of you and are excited to put in the work to earn it
- Communication Capabilities – Strong verbal and written skills, timely communications, and response time
- Exceptional Organizational Skills – Possess the capability of setting and managing multiple priorities while treating people with respect, keeping commitments, and inspiring the trust of others
A Bachelor’s degree and/or appropriate work experience is valued. A history and track record of continual improvement of self and others.
Founded in 1977, Handler is a privately-held search firm based in Atlanta, GA. Our firm offers two services: executive search and private label recruitment. These services focus on sourcing and evaluating talent for our clients. Our track record of success has enabled the firm to become a highly respected search firm in the Southeast and our culture makes Handler an amazing place to work. We are unique and 100% FOR one another!
Handler has a reputation of professionalism and integrity supported by our core values of Enthusiasm, Excellence, Partnership, and Accountability. We value open communication and respect one another as we all strive to become the best version of ourselves.
Handler serves an exclusive list of Atlanta’s corporations including Fortune 500, mid-sized, and emerging private companies by supporting our brand promise of delivering Leaders Worth Following.
Interested in this role?
Please contact Alissa to learn more or fill out the form below.