About the Role:
As a Search Consultant, he/she plays an essential role in the success of our clients to help identify, qualify, and hire Top Talent for their organizations. You will be responsible for identifying, attracting, and building networks of niche and in-demand talent for our clients. You will do this by partnering with our search partner, hiring managers, and recruiters to understand the role and collaborate a go to market sourcing strategy. You will be responsible for using a variety of sourcing and recruiting tools to identify, contact, screen, and present top talent to your search partner, while providing market insights and data to help drive informed hiring decisions.
This role is located in our corporate headquarters and virtual home office in Atlanta, Georgia.
Professional qualities required for this role:
- Consultative and interpersonal skills-trusted advisor to candidates and clients
- Ability to build relationships with clients on his/her own, a high influencer
- High EQ-human relations skills, team player
- Writing skills / client presentation preparation
- Social skills/interpersonal skills
- Technology Skills – Excel, PowerPoint, ATS, LinkedIn
- Candidate Research Skills
- Resiliency — ability to take rejection and move forward
Personal qualities required for this role:
- Entrepreneurial mindset- ability to work independently
- Possesses executive presence – be present, engaging, professional
- Client-centered approach
- Energetic, thrives on a challenge, positive energy
- Good listening skills
- Caring and “For one another”
- Partnership focused
- Spirit of excellence
A Bachelor’s degree is required with an advance degree preferred.
Founded in 1977, Handler is a privately-held search firm based in Atlanta, GA. Our firm offers two services: executive search and private label recruitment. These services focus on sourcing and evaluating talent for our clients. Our track record of success has enabled the firm to become a highly respected search firm in the Southeast and our culture makes Handler an amazing place to work. We are unique and 100% FOR one another!
Handler has a reputation of professionalism and integrity supported by our core values of Enthusiasm, Excellence, Partnership, and Accountability. We value open communication and respect one another as we all strive to become the best version of ourselves.
Handler serves an exclusive list of Atlanta’s corporations including Fortune 500, mid-sized, and emerging private companies by supporting our brand promise of delivering Leaders Worth Following.
Interested in this role?
Please contact Alissa or Laura to learn more.