Handler Announces NAPA Category Manager Search
ATLANTA, GA. – October 20, 2021
We are pleased to announce Handler’s launch of a search for Genuine Parts Company’s “US Automotive Group” to hire a Category Manager. Many know this company under its popular “NAPA” brand.
The Category Manager has ownership of strategic category direction focused on enhancing GPC’s sales, profit, inventory turns, and market position within the industry while upholding GPC’s high standards of ethics and integrity as a representative of the corporation.
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of Category Management experience and the ability to present the details of a category strategy they implemented from start to finish, including results. We seek a candidate with customer-centric approaches to category management.
Specific functions and responsibilities of the position include:
▪Develop and execute overall market strategies for specific product categories
▪ Coordinate with various departments and oversee all strategic initiatives for assigned product groups in relation to category management, product assortment, promotions and marketing, pricing, supply chain, sales, customer service, and information technology
▪ Responsible for delivering on sales and profitability targets
▪ Initiates and manages vendor relationships and negotiations for sourcing of specific product categories
▪ Determines viability of potential vendors as it pertains to pricing, quality, service capabilities and financial stability
▪ Operates as a project manager for any vendor or program changes
▪ Research and analyze sales and profitability performance metrics, strong financial acumen
Education Requirement — Bachelor’s degree in Business required
- Qualified and interested. Schedule a call with our Search Consultant, Christi Howard https://go.oncehub.com/ChristiHoward
- Refer a Colleague / Learn about the search because you may have referrals: Contact : Christi.Howard@Handler.com
We look forward to hearing from you.