Handler Announces Senior Manager, Tax & Transfer Pricing located in Atlanta, GA
ATLANTA, GA. – February 2, 2021 Handler is pleased to announce the launch of Genuine Parts Company’s Sr. Manager, Tax located in Atlanta. The ideal candidate will have –
- Strong understanding of financial accounting and economic related concepts
- 5-6 years of tax experience within a public accounting environment to include advanced knowledge /expertise in US/Foreign tax laws and transfer pricing concepts
- Certified Public Accountant
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required. Master’s/MBA in Accounting, preferred
We believe this is an exceptional professional opportunity. We’re excited to find a great candidate who will work to ensure compliance with the international transfer pricing rules and to prepare/maintain pricing documentation, country-specific reporting, and regulatory requirements. This role will also provide guidance directly to management on the potential impact of laws and regulations to the organization’s operational activities.
- Qualified and interested. Submit resume with suggested interest in learning more by contacting Alissa Hawkins, Search Consultant at 770-974-3598 or via email at Alissa.Hawkins@Handler.com
- Refer a Colleague / Learn about the search because you may have referrals by contacting Alissa Hawkins, Search Consultant at 770-974-3598 or via email at Alissa.Hawkins@Handler.com
This search is expected to move quickly and we look forward to hearing from you!
The Handler Team