Handler proudly announces the launch of an executive search for NAPA Auto Parts for a Category Manager
ATLANTA, GA. – July 24, 2023
95 years – That’s how long Genuine Parts Company‘s Automotive Parts Group, NAPA AUTO PARTS has been consistently transforming the way the auto parts industry does business by selling more than 725,000 parts under the NAPA brand in North America. Impressive, right?
Join a highly profitable, Fortune 200 Company experiencing massive growth across the globe. Featuring Six Sigma Black Belt training in category management, a hybrid workplace, the best of the best leaders, an awesome salary, and bonus package. Don’t miss this career chance for limitless opportunity!
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years as a Category Management with experience implementing a category plan from start to finish. The professional will have ownership of strategic category direction focused on enhancing GPC’s sales, profit, inventory turns, and market position within the industry.
Specifically, we seek a candidate with the following experience:
- Demonstrated success in contract negotiations, program management, data analysis and a strong financial acumen
- Ability to manage congruent and diverging projects
- Managerial presentation and reporting experience, preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Learn more about NAPA’s leadership role in category management, listen to our audio file
- Qualified and interested. Schedule a call with our Search Consultant, Christi Howard https://go.oncehub.com/ChristiHoward
- Refer a Colleague / Learn about the search because you may have referrals: Contact : Christi.Howard@Handler.com
We look forward to hearing from you.