Placement Made: Search for CFO for High-Growth Company
Handler & Associates is executing a retained search for a Chief Financial Officer. Our client, BLOX, is a high-growth company that is changing the commercial construction industry and represents one of the most exciting opportunities we’ve seen in years. We believe the ideal candidate is part of our Handler network.
Specifically, we seek a candidate with a minimum of 15 years in finance and accounting with the following requirements:
- A sharp, agile, big-picture thinker and leader who is operationally focused on adding value and solving problems across the organization.
- An experienced entrepreneurial leader that has worked in both a start-up / high-growth business as well as a larger more mature/complex company with well-developed processes and infrastructure.
- Experience in a heavy, industrial, or high-tech manufacturing company where new processes/model of doing business were significantly enhanced or developed from scratch.
We have developed specific next steps below and would encourage you to learn more.
- Learn more about the Chief Financial Officer role. Listen to this audio file with specifics about the position.
- Qualified and interested. Listen to audio file, submit referral or resume via email with suggested interest in learning more. Click here to schedule a call with our search consultant Tom Rogers.
- Not qualified or interested, but would like to update us on your career or learn more about the search because you may have some referrals. Click Here to schedule a call with one of our search consultants.
We look forward to hearing from you!