Placement Made: Search for Director Of Procurement for Genuine Parts Company
Handler & Associates wants to share a retained, confidential search we are conducting for a Director of Procurement for Genuine Parts Company located in Atlanta, GA. This opportunity is with the Genuine Parts Company, with headquarters in Atlanta. As our Client continues to expand both domestically and internationally, the Director of Procurement will lead and execute the procurement management strategy for Genuine Parts Company’s Automotive Parts Group for the NAPA Brand and is an extraordinary opportunity to join one of the finest Fortune 250 publicly-traded companies in the United States.
The Director of Procurement will employ industry leading sourcing strategies to develop sustainable supplier relationships that deliver business growth and procurement gains and leading the procurement process from contract negotiations, program implementation, sourcing pipelines, contracts development, agreements, terms and conditions. The position criteria are found below:
Specifically, we seek a candidate with 10 to 15 years of experience in multiple disciplines of sourcing activities at both the domestic and international levels. We are seeking a candidate who can build respectful relationships with internal resources and will guide through transformational change:
- Expertise in contract management and supplier negotiation
- Strong Business Acumen – and ability to interpret financial information and understand the financial impact of decisions made; Analytical, cost control and budgeting experience
- Self-starter — driven and confident to make the right business decisions and the leadership skills to overcome barriers; Essentially a change agent
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree in Business, required. Preferred Masters/ MBA
We have developed specific next steps below, should you want to learn more.
- Learn more about the Director of Procurement. Listen to this audio file with specifics about the position.
- Qualified and interested. Listen to audio file, submit referral or resume via email with suggested interest in learning more. And schedule a call with our Search Consultant here.
- Not qualified or interested but would like to update us on your career or learn more about the search because you may have some referrals. Click Here to schedule a call with our Search Consultant. We look forward to hearing from you!