Placement Made: Handler Announces a Search for a Senior Process Engineer
Handler would like to share a search we are launching for a Senior Process Engineer for Halocarbon, located in North Augusta, South Carolina.
Below are the position criteria:
The ideal candidate will be a strong individual contributor who is a change agent and has 10 to 20 years of experience in manufacturing (preferably chemicals or specialty chemicals) providing solutions in technical, industrial or chemical products. Additional required professional qualifications include:
- Experience working for a large, operationally excellent company (has a clear vision for what Operational Excellence looks like and how to support that vision)
- Experience with Lean and Lean Six Sigma Principles, Black Belt / Green Belt preferred
- Experience as a Process Engineer with Reactor and Distillation experience and solid process troubleshooting skills
- Continuous Improvement mindset and strong analytical and critical thinking skills
We have developed specific next steps below, should you want to learn more.
- Interested in learning more about Halocarbon, please visit www.halocarbon.com
- Qualified and interested. Submit resume via email Nadine.Walley@handler.com with suggested interest in learning more. And schedule a call with our search consultant, here: https://go.oncehub.com/NadineWalley.
- Not qualified or interested but have referrals or confidential nominations, please reach out to schedule a call with Nadine Walley Nadine.Walley@handler.com at 770.805.5006.
We look forward to hearing from you!