Handler Announces Confidential Controller search
ATLANTA, GA. – July 28, 2022
We are pleased to announce Handler’s launch of a search for a Confidential Controller for a North Atlanta based client.
This financial leader is responsible for external financial reporting to the leadership team, ownership group, and lenders including covenant compliance reporting. He/She will lead all financial operations by managing/enhancing a system of internal financial controls. They will lead all aspects of accounting including accounts receivable, accounts payable, and general ledger as well as short-term cash forecasting and overall cash management.
The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of progressive experience in accounting with recent experience as a Controller of a private-equity owned company. We seek a candidate with success in managing an ERP systems integration / upgrade / migration. The successful candidate should be excited to build, inspire, and hold accountable the team of accounting professionals. Finally, the candidate must hold a current Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license.
We greatly value these additional skills and expertise:
▪ Strong financial/accounting technical skills as well as strategic planning and analytical skills
▪ Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple projects / initiatives
▪ M&A integration experience
▪ Advanced computer skills in Excel
▪ Willingness to follow policies and procedures, supports organizational goals and values, and completes
administrative tasks correctly and on time
Education Requirement — A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from an accredited college or university; Master’s of Accounting (MA) preferred. CPA required.
- Qualified and interested. Schedule a call with our Search Consultant, Christi Howard: https://go.oncehub.com/ChristiHoward
- Refer a Colleague / Learn about the search because you may have referrals: Contact : Christi.Howard@Handler.com
We look forward to hearing from you.