Placement Made: Handler Announces NAPA Director, Category Management-Commercial Search
ATLANTA, GA. – February 22, 2022
Handler proudly announces the launch of an executive search for NAPA Auto Parts to hire a Director, Category Management – Commercial. The ideal professional will be responsible for driving sales and profitability growth across a group of product categories. He/she will lead a team of Category Managers ensuring an optimal mix of financial, operational, and customer outcomes with clearly defined KPIs.
This is an impactful role that leverages a 93-year-old, global, Fortune 200 enterprise with extraordinary transformational category management strategies. You will work in an environment of supportive / visionary leadership driving operational excellence.
The ideal candidate will have 7+ years of Category Leadership experience, ideally within a high-volume retail chain, distribution, or manufacturing environment. Automotive Industry preferred. This includes a demonstrated ability of building category strategies, problem-solving, and developing/ launching new products.
Specifically, we seek a candidate with the following:
- Lead and develop a team of Category and Associate Category Managers
- Develop strategies and business plans for respective categories, supported by executable initiatives and deliver results in line with short and long-term goals
- Create, own, and execute an integrated “Go to Market” plan in coordination with marketing and sales channel leaders
- Learn more about NAPA’s leadership role in Category Management, Listen to this audio file with specifics about the position.
- Qualified and interested. Listen to an audio file, submit a referral or resume via email with suggested interest in learning more.
- Refer a Colleague / Learn about the search because you may have referrals. Please contact Christi Howard at 470.531.8106 or Christi.Howard@handler.com
We look forward to hearing from you!