Placement Made: Handler Announces NAPA Director of Compensation Search
ATLANTA, GA. – January 12, 2022
Handler announces the launch of an executive search for Genuine Parts Company’s “US Automotive Group” to hire a Director of Compensation. Many know this company under its popular “NAPA” brand.
This dynamic professional will play a pivotal role in leading / executing employee salary structure, planning processes, and performance management. This includes current broad-based compensation programs (study, analysis, design, evaluation, communication, implementation, and administration) such as base salary for salaried and hourly employees with a mindset of continuous improvement.
The ideal candidate possesses 10+ years in a compensation career focused on compliance of various compensation models including incentive programs/ bonus plans with at least 5 years in a management role. This includes experience in compensation programs comprised of 5,000+ FTEs with a majority of non-exempt (hourly) field employees. Finally, we seek a leader who can make immediate impact working independently in a fast-paced environment.
Additional skills include:
- Demonstrated ability to use Excel spreadsheets at an advanced level for modeling and plan administration; truly enjoy working with large amounts of data
- Education Requirement — Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Business; Certified Compensation Professional (CCP), preferred
- Learn more about USAG’s Director of Compensation role. Listen to this audio file with specifics about the position.
- Qualified and interested. Listen to audio file, submit referral or resume via email with suggested interest in learning more. And schedule a call with Handler Search Consultant Alissa Hawkins.
- Refer a Colleague / Learn about the search because you may have referrals. Schedule a call with Handler Search Consultant Alissa Hawkins.