Handler Announces NPSG Global Director of Human Resources, North America Search
ATLANTA, GA. – June 28, 2022
We are pleased to announce Handler’s launch of a search for NPSG Global to hire a Director Human Resources, North America for their headquarters in Marietta, Georgia.
NPSG’s HR Director, North America is responsible for the strategic, tactical, and administrative human resource functions for employees located within North America. Responsibilities span the full spectrum of human resources, including employee relations, compliance, talent management, compensation, and benefits.
The ideal candidate possesses 10+ years of broad and progressive human resource management experience, with a minimum of 6 years working with operational teams within a manufacturing, logistics, supply chain, and/or construction environment. We seek a leader with experience in a multi-state environment. The skill to operate in a fast-paced environment with a collegial and professional demeanor is pivotal. Having the ability to prioritize assignments and quickly pivot within a complex work environment is essential to success.
We greatly value these additional skills and expertise:
- Strategy: Strong background in creating and executing HR strategy, talent planning, organizational design, workforce planning, training, employee relations, and talent acquisition
- Leadership: Strong business acumen and leadership abilities
- Transformational: Experience designing and leading major change or transformation projects
- Project Management: Demonstrated strong project management skills with solid ability to manage complex requirements in a fast-paced environment
- Laws & Regulation: Solid knowledge of labor laws and regulations. Experience with labor relations is a plus
Education Requirement — Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field, required; An advanced degree, desirable. SHRM-SCP or SPHR certification, preferred
- For further details, listen to our Audio
- Qualified and interested. Schedule a call with our Search Consultant, Alissa Hawkins: https://go.oncehub.com/AlissaHawkinsIntroCall
- Refer a Colleague / Learn about the search because you may have referrals: Contact : Alissa.Hawkins@Handler.com
We look forward to hearing from you.