Handler Announces Sr. Director Human Resource Operations search on behalf of Genuine Parts Company
ATLANTA, GA. – October 12, 2023–We are pleased to announce Handler’s launch of a search for Genuine Parts Company looking to hire a Sr. Director Human Resource Operations to be located at headquarters in Atlanta. Many are familiar with GPC due to their NAPA brand.
The Senior Director, of HR Operations is responsible for leading multiple teams that support the global business processes within the Workday Human Capital Management system, Human Resource operations, and transaction processing for its 30,000 U.S. employees.
Our ideal candidate is an accomplished HR leader based in Atlanta, with a proven track record of 10+ years of leadership experience in HR Operations and Shared Services. Key qualifications for this role include:
- Expertise in HR, Payroll, and Benefits Operations within a global enterprise, with a minimum of 10,000 FTEs
- Exceptional financial, accounting, and budgeting acumen coupled with strong project management skills
- A history of fostering collaborative leadership and guiding high-performing teams toward success
- Subject matter expert in HR software, preferably Workday
- Learn more about GPC’s Sr. Director Human Resource Operations role by listening to this audio file with specifics about the position.
- Qualified and interested submit a referral or resume via email with suggested interest in learning more.
- Refer a Colleague / Learn about the search because you may have referrals. Please contact Christi Howard at 470-531-8106 .
We look forward to hearing from you!