Placement Made: Handler & Associates Announces a Search for a Reliability Engineer
Handler & Associates would like to share a search we are launching for a Reliability Engineer for Halocarbon, located in North Augusta, South Carolina. Below are the position criteria.
Specifically, we seek a candidate with a minimum of 5 to 15 years’ experience at a Fortune 500 manufacturing company, preferably chemical or specialty chemicals as a reliability centered maintenance engineer.
Additional skills include:
- Solid troubleshooting skills and the ability to identify root causes with a continuous improvement mindset
- Confidence in manufacturing and operational excellence
- College degree in Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineering from a top school
- PE Licensure preferred
We have developed specific next steps below, should you want to learn more.
- Interested in learning more about Halocarbon, please visit www.halocarbon.com
- Qualified and interested. Submit a confidential referral or resume via email and schedule a call with our search consultant.
- Not qualified or interested, but would like to update us on your career or learn more about the search because you may have some referrals. Click Here to schedule a call with one of our search consultants
We look forward to hearing from you!