Placement Made: Handler Announces GPC Director, Organizational Development Search
ATLANTA, GA. – March 1, 2021 Handler announces the launch of an executive search for Genuine Parts Company (GPC) to hire a newly created role of Director, Organizational Development. This dynamic professional will play a pivotal role in the development of talent management initiatives such as employee and leadership development, succession planning, talent acquisition, employee engagement, and diversity and inclusion.
The ideal candidate possesses 7+ years of talent management or a related area with demonstrated experience designing and leading innovative organizational development initiatives such as career paths, banding, employee value proposition, talent acquisition, and diversity and inclusion.
Additional skills include:
- Strong analytical & project management skills; proven ability to design clear processes; very detail oriented, yet flexible approach to problem solving
- Education Requirement — Bachelor’s degree in organizational development, organizational behavior, HR, psychology, or a related area
- Learn more about GPC’s Director, Organizational Development role. Listen to this audio file with specifics about the position.
- Qualified and interested. Listen to audio file, submit referral or resume via email with suggested interest in learning more.
- Refer a Colleague / Learn about the search because you may have referrals. Please Call/Email Search Consultant Alissa Hawkins at 770-974-3598 or email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!