Placement Made: Handler Announces GPC’s Senior IT and Cybersecurity Internal Auditor in Atlanta, GA
ATLANTA, GA. — Handler is pleased to announce the launch of a Senior IT Cybersecurity Auditor and search located in Atlanta for one of its finest Fortune 200 clients, the Genuine Parts Company. We believe the ideal candidate is part of our Handler Network and that’s why we wanted to share some additional information with you.
Specifically, we are seeking a candidate with 3-5+ years of experience in IT Audit experience with a public accounting/Big 4 firm and/or multinational public company with a strong understanding of SOX and non-SOX IT audit and IT risk concepts.
Additional requirements include:
- Knowledge of Internal Auditing Standards, PCAOB Standards, SOX, COSO, and referential frameworks such as COBIT and NIST
- Preferred candidates either hold a certification, or are in the process of attaining a certification in accounting, audit, or IT audit-related disciplines (e.g. CPA, CISA, CIA, CISSP)
- The educational requirement is a Bachelor’s Degree Finance, Accounting, Computer Science or IT Risk Management/Governance
- Learn more about the Senior IT Auditor role. Listen to this audio file with specifics about the position.
- Qualified and interested. Listen to audio file, submit referral or resume via email with suggested interest in learning more. And schedule a call with one of our search consultants here.
- Refer a Colleague / Learn about the search because you may have referrals. Click Here to schedule a call with one of our search consultants
We look forward to hearing from you!