Placement Made: Search for NAPA, VP Pricing Search
Handler & Associates is pleased to share a retained search we are conducting for a Vice President of Pricing for Genuine Parts Company’s iconic brand, NAPA Auto Parts, located in Atlanta, Georgia. The Vice President of Pricing will provide leadership and guidance in the development of pricing programs for the NAPA business. He/she will be instrumental in the pricing strategy for NAPA AUTO PARTS marketplace. This is an extraordinary opportunity to join one of the finest Fortune 250 publicly traded companies in the United States.
The Vice President of Pricing will lead and collaborate with cross functional partners in Sales, Merchandising, Operations, and Finance to develop and execute plans that drive profitable sales growth across three primary channels. He/ she will also lead a team of 35 staff members with four direct reports.
The position criteria are found below:
Specifically, we seek a candidate with a minimum of 10 years of experience in retail/wholesale environment (merchandising, operations, marketing, financial operations and reporting) or in a consultant capacity and a minimum of five years of leadership experience in pricing.
Additional required professional qualifications include:
- Experience working with an organization of at least $3 billion in revenue in a complex environment who is a “practical pragmatist” and willing to work in the detail
- Proven success in leading a large team, developing and providing inspirational leadership
- Influential personality that can build consensus among a wide group of stakeholders
- A bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent is required; an advanced degree MBA, preferred
We have developed specific next steps below, should you want to learn more.
- Learn more about the Vice President of Pricing. Listen to this audio file with specifics about the position.
- Qualified and interested. Listen to audio file, submit referral or resume via email with suggested interest in learning more. And schedule a call with our Search Consultant here.
- Not qualified or interested but would like to update us on your career or learn more about the search because you may have some referrals. Click Here to schedule a call with our Search Consultant.
We look forward to hearing from you!