Placement Made: Search for Senior Director, Global Accounting & Research
ATLANTA, GA. — November 30, 2020 Handler is pleased to announce the launch of Genuine Parts Company’s Senior Director, Global Accounting & Research located in Atlanta. We believe the ideal candidate is part of the Handler Network and that’s why we wanted to share some additional information with you.
- The ideal candidate will have demonstrated leadership success over accounting teams at a large, publicly held company including talent development
- 15+ years of accounting experience to include advanced knowledge /expertise in technical accounting and comprehensive knowledge of US SEC / US GAAP reporting requirements
- Big 4 accounting firm experience
- Licensed as a Certified Public Accountant
The educational requirement – Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, required. Master’s/MBA in Accounting, preferred
- Learn more about the Senior Director of Global Accounting & Research role. Listen to this audio file with specifics about the position.
- Qualified and interested. Listen to audio file, submit a referral or resume with suggested interest in learning more by contacting Alissa Hawkins at 770-974-3598 or her email at Alissa.Hawkins@Handler.com
- Refer a Colleague / Learn about the search because you may have referrals by contacting Alissa Hawkins at 770-974-3598 or her email at Alissa.Hawkins@Handler.com
This search is expected to move quickly and we look forward to hearing from you!
The Handler Team