Placement Made: Search for Vice President, Asst. Corporate Controller Search
We are pleased to announce a search with one of our highly admired clients for the Vice President, Asst. Corporate Controller for a publicly-traded company, and the role is located on the northern side of Atlanta. The position calls for a subject matter expert who will support the Corporate Controller and CFO with all financial affairs of the organization and with the preparation of external financial reporting and technical accounting issues and the completeness and efficiency of SOX compliance. This organization will challenge you with an exciting culture of growth, change, and professional career opportunity working with the highest executive levels.
Specifically, we seek a candidate with:
- 10+ years of progressive experience in finance/accounting, concentrating on technical accounting issues in publicly traded companies; some experience in manufacturing
- Proven foreign operations and currency experience
- Internal Control Business / Accounting and SOX experience
- 5+ years of Management / Leadership experience leading high-performance work teams
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license
We also created a brief podcast so you can hear us discuss the role in further detail.
If you would like to contact us or send your resume, click here.
Next Steps: Learn More about the Vice President, Asst. Corporate Controller
- Listen to this audio file with specifics about the position
- Qualified and interested. Listen to the audio file, submit a referral or resume via email with suggested interest in learning more. And schedule a call with our Search Consultant here
- Not qualified or interested but would like to update us on your career or learn more about the search because you may have some referrals. Click Here to schedule a call with our Search Consultant.