Placement Made: Search for VP, Product Development & Engineering Search
Handler & Associates is pleased to share a retained search we are launching for the Vice President, Product Development and Engineering for Deluxe, a trusted, Tech-Enabled Solutions Company™, serving a customer base of 4.8 million businesses including nearly 5,000 financial institutions. Deluxe offers a range of solutions (80 products) to help customers manage/grow. Deluxe processes 2.8 trillion payments per year or 13% of U.S. GDP.
This is an exceptional professional opportunity to provide visionary leadership and management of Deluxe’s Enterprise Product Development and Engineering Team with the strategic creation/ execution of Deluxe’s FinTech product solutions and leading a team of nearly 500 technical professionals. Specifically, we seek an executive with:
- 10+ years of leading product development at a large Technology, Payments or Financial organization and experience developing software in a revenue-generating product
- Leadership skills managing a team of 100-125 people of top product development and engineering professionals
- Experience developing and executing strategic plans while working across the organization to scale resources and to meet competing business objectives
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / IT or related field required. Master’s/MBA preferred
Next Steps: Learn More about the Vice President, Product Development and Engineering
- Listen to this audio file with specifics about the position
- Qualified and interested. Listen to the audio file, submit a referral or resume via email with suggested interest in learning more. And schedule a call with our Search Consultant here
- Not qualified or interested but would like to update us on your career or learn more about the search because you may have some referrals. Click Here to schedule a call with our Search Consultant. We look forward to connecting with you!