Placement Made: Search for Iconic Atlanta Client—Portman Holdings
Handler & Associates is pleased to represent our Atlanta client Portman Holdings to hire a new asset management leader for its Commercial Office portfolio. Not only highly admired for its many decades of community impact, Portman Holdings is a significant owner of 10 million square feet of real estate in a portfolio valued at $1.5+ billion. This search for Portman Holdings is a senior leadership role to support its dynamic domestic growth.
The primary responsibilities of this senior leadership role are:
- To establish the investment strategy and plan for each asset in the Company’s Office Portfolio and coordinate the objectives to maximize property income, cash flow, and long-term value by developing and repositioning assets.
- To provide strategic oversight of the Property Management Group (direct reports of 4/ Team of 25) to facilitate greater productivity and ensure asset management goals are achieved.
Specifically, the successful candidate will have 10+ years of experience in the commercial real estate business, and 5+ years of asset management leadership over commercial office assets of a portfolio of at least $25 million in value. This leader will have demonstrated experience in creating Asset-Level Business Plans for office projects as well as a background leading a single office project of $100 million. A 4-year bachelor’s degree in Business or Real Estate, required. Preferred Masters/MBA.
We have developed specific next steps below and invite you to learn more.
- Learn more about the Executive Vice President – Office Asset Management role. Listen to this audio file with specifics about the position.
- Qualified and interested. Listen to audio file, submit referral or resume via email with suggested interest in learning more. And schedule a call with our Search Consultant here.
- Not qualified or interested but would like to update us on your career or learn more about the search because you may have some referrals. Click Here to schedule a call with our Search Consultant. We look forward to hearing from you!