Placement Made: Internal search for Business Development Officer
Handler & Associates wants to share a new search we are conducting for our firm Handler & Associates located in Atlanta, GA. This opportunity is an exciting opportunity to join the Handler Team in Atlanta, Georgia. As we expand, the Business Development Officer / Sales Executive will make a meaningful imprint to our company’s growth strategy working with the Managing Partner. This is an extraordinary opportunity to join a unique culture of high energy, positivity that is results driven.
Handler & Associates is a 42-year old retained executive search and private label recruiting firm and focuses on talent acquisition at all levels of an organization for our clients. We have a track record of success which has enabled us to become one of the most admired search firms in the Southeast.
We seek a candidate that has a strong desire to learn, be teachable and grow professionally. Specifically, the Business Development Officer / Sales Executive will have a minimum of 5-7 years in a direct sales role.
Specifically, we seek a candidate with:
- Demonstrated Success selling by generating leads, selling a high dollar >$10k service or product with a 3-6 month sales cycle and experience getting to the decision maker
- Maintaining at least a 20-30 in-person appointment schedule per month—Hunter Mindset
- Experience in Activity based selling
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Masters Preferred
We have developed specific next steps below, should you want to learn more.
- Learn more about the Business Development Officer / Sales Executive. Listen to this audio file with specifics about the position.
- Qualified and interested. Listen to audio file, submit referral or resume via email with suggested interest in learning more. And schedule a call with our Search Consultant here.
- Not qualified or interested but would like to update us on your career or learn more about the search because you may have some referrals. Click Here to schedule a call with our Search Consultant. We look forward to hearing from you!