Placement Made: Search for Genuine Parts Senior Director, Employee Service Center
Handler & Associates wants to share a retained search we are conducting for a Senior Director, Employee Service Center located in Atlanta, GA. This opportunity is with the Genuine Parts Company. As our Client continues to expand, the Senior Director of the Employee Service Center will make a meaningful imprint to the Company in collaboration with a team of Human Resource professionals and will lead Payroll, Taxes & Accounting, Benefits & Leave, Talent Acquisition, and Fleet Travel Expense. This is an extraordinary opportunity to join one of the finest Fortune 250 publicly-traded companies in the United States
Specifically, the Senior Director, Employee Service Center will have 7 to 10 years of experience in an HR management role and a minimum of 3 years leading an HR Shared Service Center in an organization serving a minimum of 10,000 employees. We seek a candidate who can build respectful relationships with internal resources while guiding through transformational change.
Additional required professional qualifications include:
- In-depth knowledge and experience in HR, Payroll, Benefits, travel/expense, and leave management functions
- Human Resource software experience
- Collaborative and servant leader focused; with a customer service mindset
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree or additional relevant experience
We have developed specific next steps below, should you want to learn more.
- Learn more about the Senior Director Employee Service Center. Listen to this audio file with specifics about the position.
- Qualified and interested. Listen to audio file, submit referral or resume via email with suggested interest in learning more. And schedule a call with our Search Consultant here.
- Not qualified or interested but would like to update us on your career or learn more about the search because you may have some referrals. Click Here to schedule a call with our Search Consultant. We look forward to hearing from you!