Top Leadership Books Our Team Read This Year
A leader worth following is one that continues to learn and grow as a person. They are always investing in themselves, and they know they can learn more from others.
Our team reads many books to grow as leaders and learn from others, and we thoroughly enjoy sharing what we’ve recently read. Looking at the topic of leadership from someone else’s point of view is vital for our minds and growth.
I’ve asked our team to share the best book they read this year. Here are the top 5 leadership books they shared:
- 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership by Dr. John Maxwell
- About My Father’s Business by Regi Campbell
- Your Blueprint For Life by Michael Kendrick
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Radical Candor by Kim Scott
Have a leadership book we need to read and add to this list? Let me know on LinkedIn!
I hope this inspires you as you head into the new year to grab a book and learn from someone else. This list is a great starting point. As leaders, we all have something to learn!